Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Geek Out! Craft Roundup

Okay, I was going to do another Harry Potter specific craft post today, but I don't want to beat you all over the head with it anymore. Solution: Post a bunch of wonderful projects that others have made while geeking out over some of their favorite things. I hope you enjoy! First up, I stumbled upon this Etsy shop with Amigurimi patterns for the whole Star Wars gang! I am not much for doing anything strictly by a pattern, and have lots of trouble counting crochet stitches and whatnot, so sadly I doubt I'll ever try making any of these, but if you are much better at paying attention have at it!


Next, if you like Adult Swim on cartoon network you might be familiar with The Venture Brothers, a personal favorite of mine. I found this awesome dot painting on Craftster!


Into Biology? These lichen inspired embroidery hoop projects are super cute and would fit into any decor!




What roundup would be complete without a fun food craft?  I found this adorable little Hello Kitty gingerbread house for you all to enjoy!  Check it out here!


See, I managed to do the whole post without a single Harry Potter craft.  You're welcome  :)






1 comment:

  1. That lichen embroidery looks so sweet! Wish I had the time and patience to do this sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete